Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marco Ceccarelli, Emin Faruk Kececi | Category: Robotics | Language: English | Page: 204 | ISBN: 0791860477 | ISBN13: 9780791860472 |
Description: For several decades now, mobile robots have been integral to the development of new robotic systems for new applications, even in nontechnical areas. Mobile robots have already been developed for such uses as industrial automation, medical care, space exploration, demining operations, surveillance, entertainment, museum guides and many other industrial and non-industrial applications. In some cases these products are readily available on the market. A considerable amount of literature is also available not all of which pertains to technical issues, as listed in the chapters of this book. Mobile robots will always be further developed with the goal of performing locomotion tasks, those related to movement and interaction with the surrounding environment, within which a task can be fulfilled even without the supervision of human operators. The complexity of locomotion requires different solutions both for design and operation. As such, a large variety of mobile robots and mobile robotic systems has been, and still can be, developed. In fact, considerable advancements have been achieved within the last few decades, and a vast amount of literature is already available detailing a large variety of mobile robots. The literature emphasizes design issues, operational success, procedures and algorithms that can be used specifically for these applications, as opposed to general approaches for a variety of cases. One key point for mobile robots is interaction with the environment in which the mobile robot moves and corresponding solutions can determine the success or failure of the motion. Indeed, the mechanical design is not very often considered a critical issue, but rather it is often included as an issue in the overall design of mechanical solutions within servo-controlled operation and environment interaction. A second important issue is the acceptance of robotic systems and the corresponding psychological aspects, when robots are proposed to operators and users in fields with very low levels of technical means in their current work practice. These two subjects are the core of the discussions in this book and its companion volume, Mobile Robots for Dynamic Environments (available separately from ASME Press), which aims to illustrate not only the potential but also the problems for the dissemination of mobile robots and mobile robotic systems in all human activities with service aims. Authors have been invited from all over the world and chapters have been selected after review as to approach the most challenging aspects and applications of mobile robotic systems, with the aim to survey the current state-of-the-art and its future potential. We believe that readers will enjoy this book and its companion, and will utilize the knowledge gained with satisfaction and will be assisted by its content in their interdisciplinary work for engineering developments of mobile robots, in both old and new applications. This book and its companion can be used as a graduate level course books or guide books for the practicing engineer who is working on a specific problem which is described in one of the chapters.
Design and Prototypes of Mobile Robots.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32327
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Simple and Usable Web, Mobile, and Interaction Design (Voices That Matter)
- 2012-01-03Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase I Report - Panel On Operational Test Design And Evaluation Of The Interim Armored Vehicle
- 2011-12-10Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase I Report - Panel On Operational Test Design And Evaluation Of The Interim Armored Vehicle
- 2011-12-04Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase I Report - Panel On Operational Test Design And Evaluation Of The Interim Armored Vehicle
- 2011-11-24Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase I Report - Panel On Operational Test Design And Evaluation Of The Interim Armored Vehicle
- 2011-10-27Mobile Robots - Current Trends
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Design and Optimization of Thermal Systems, Second Edition (Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Design and Control of RF Power Amplifiers
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Design and Manufacture of Textile Composites (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles, 2005)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Design and Applications of Hydrophilic Polyurethanes
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Design and Construction of Nuclear Power Plants
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Design and Analysis of Biomolecular Circuits: Engineering Approaches to Systems and Synthetic Biology
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Design and Modeling of Millimeter-wave CMOS Circuits for Wireless Transceivers: Springer Era of Sub-100nm Technology
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Design and Characterization of Integrated Varactors for RF Applications
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Design And Nature III: Comparing Design in Nature With Science And Engineering
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Photoshop and Lightroom Everywhere: Mobile, Desktop, Cloud
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Design and Nature IV : Comparing Design in Nature with Science and Engineering (Wit Transactions on Ecology and the Environment)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Design and Optimization of Passive UHF RFID Systems
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Design and Analysis of Randomized Algorithms: Introduction to Design Paradigms (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Design and Analysis of Long-term Ecological Monitoring Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.